Powered by ForeSee, the Stage Stores guest satisfaction survey is a tool that the clothing house uses to find out how happy its customers are with its products and the customer service that comes along with their purchase. The survey is available at www.stage.com/survey. The clothing and retail business is a saturated market and even the old, more established players no more have an upper hand. Any store that offers good quality clothing at competitive prices is set to poach other brands’ loyal customers.
Stage Stores is aware of this development and is leaving no stone upturned to find out what its customers feel when shopping at Stage Stores and if there are areas the retail unit can do better. Stage Stores also has a presence online, with a dedicated mobile app too. The survey is to help find out if customers are shopping on the app and how good or bad their experience has been so far.
About Stage Stores
Founded as a family business in the 1920s, Stage Stores is a clothing store that has now grown to 820 stores in the United States. The store wasn’t named Stage Stores right at the onset. It was only in 1994 when 45 stores of Beall-Ladymon were acquired and rechristened as Stage. The company’s growth has been meteoric ever since, with the majority of its growth being inorganic or through acquisitions. Not to mention, Stage Stores went public in 1996.
As aforementioned, Stage Stores’ growth has predominantly been acquisitions and expansions. The majority of companies acquired by Stage Stores were struggling to survive at the time of their acquisition. Stage Stores with its innovative approach and business acumen have made them relevant and strong once again, albeit under another name.
How to Participate in the Stage Stores Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet connection.
- Ability to read and understand English or Spanish.
- To start the survey, head to www.stage.com/survey. You would be greeted with an appreciation note for your willingness to participate in the survey. Just below the note, you would be presented with the option to take the survey in either English or Spanish. Pick the language you prefer and move ahead.
- Once you choose your language, you would then be introduced to the actual survey. The major portion of the survey, like most other consumer surveys, would comprise questions asking how happy or dissatisfied you were shopping at Stage Stores and is there anything you’d like to see changed.
- Answer the questions honestly and with tremendous candour. Don’t assume things and try to base your answers on your recent shopping experience at the store.
- Once you’re done with the survey, you would be presented with the opportunity to be part of a prize draw. To participate in the draw, you need to submit some personal contact details so that Stage Stores can reach you in case you happened to win the prize, which is a gift card.
- Stage Stores Guest Satisfaction Survey Official Rules: https://survey.foreseeresults.com/pdfs/Stage_Sweeps_Official_Rules_EN_2016.pdf
- Stage Stores Official Site: http://www.stage.com/