The Stevensons Customer Feedback Survey aims to gauge the company’s effectiveness at delivering on its promises. They want to know if their products and services are pleasing their clients.
Go ahead and tell them your honest opinions. Use the link below to provide your feedback. It will only take a few minutes and you’ll get the chance to win in the prize draw.
The company was established way back in 1925 at St. Albans. It was originally named Victoire Modes until the family changed it to the present brand. However, it remains true to its initial vision of providing quality uniforms and sportswear to hundreds of schools in the UK.
Its long history, unquestionable experience, multiple channels, and excellent customer service put the company ahead of the rest. Partnerships with schools and academies ensure continued success for the business.
How to Participate in the Stevensons Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A web-enabled device.
- A reliable Internet service.
- Go to the feedback page at www.stevensons.co.uk/feedback.
- There will be a lot of information crammed into this space. The company will entice you to push through with the survey by mentioning the prize draw for a brand-new iPad. The previous winners are all listed on the page. They also promise that the whole thing can be completed within a couple of minutes. Your efforts will be rewarded with better services in the future. Proceed once you’re ready.
- You may also read the rest of the page while making up your mind. It contains feedback from previous clients. A link to the iPad prize draw rules is available down at the bottom. Read it to make sure whether you are eligible or not.
- Note the progress bar above the page. This will move as you answer more questions. Start by selecting the date that you shopped at Stevensons. Indicate the exact branch by choosing from the options.
- Pick the school for which you are getting uniforms or sportswear for. The company provides services for over a hundred institutions at every level.
- Indicate whether you booked an appointment for your visit or not.
- Choose your main reason for dropping by: was it to make a purchase, to return items, to try on uniforms, to collect purchases, or just to pass by?
- Rate various aspects of the store on a scale of 1 to 5. Select N/A if not applicable to your visit.
- Indicate whether you made enquiries about products or services during this encounter. Tell them if you made a purchase.
- Gauge whether you will recommend the establishment to others. Talk about anything that sticks out in your mind about that day. Assess your visit from a scale of 1 to 5.
- Provide suggestions for improvement.
- Stevensons Website: https://www.stevensons.co.uk/