The Subaru Owners Feedback Survey is offered to all car owners so that they can share their thoughts about their vehicles and the service that they’ve received from dealers. It is an opportunity for them to point out issues for the management to sort out. It is also a chance for managers to improve the business.
Make the most of this opportunity. Your inputs will ensure that you’ll get better service in the future. When the time comes to buy a replacement, you will also have more interesting choices. You can find the questionnaire at survey.subaru.com.
This Japanese vehicle manufacturer is one of the largest automakers in the world. It used to be known as Fuji Heavy Industries. The company was founded in 1953 when the country was trying to rebuild after the war. FHI used to be an aircraft company but it soon set its eyes on the ground to build scooters from wartime spare parts. This evolved into car manufacturing in a slow yet steady process.
Subaru is actually the name of a star cluster in Nihongo. Partnerships with Nissan, Renault, General Motors, and Toyota has led to a number of successful projects. The brand is known for cars that have excellent value for money while delivering impressive durability. It is particularly popular among outdoor enthusiasts and fans of affordable sports cars.
How to Participate in the Subaru Owners Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer all the questions.
- A survey invitation as a Subaru vehicle owner.
- Go to the survey page at www.survey.subaru.com.
- The welcome page will invite you to take the survey. It will tell you that your responses will help them to identify new ways of enhancing ownership experience.
- If you have already completed the online survey, then there is no need to return the paper-based survey form sent to you.
- Start by entering the personal ID printed on the letter from the company and click “Go”.
- You will be taken to the survey questions. Enter the date of your purchase, the location of your dealer, and model that you got.
- Rate various aspects of vehicle itself after having spent some time riding in it.
- Rate the service provided by the staff at the dealership from the time of your purchase to the present.
- Share the reasons why you chose to buy a Subaru instead of other brands.
- Give suggestions on how to further improve products and services.
- Provide your demographic identifiers and personal contact details for future notifications.
- Subaru Main Site: http://www.subaru.com/