Most successful businesses today use customer experience surveys to innovate their customer experience. They are usually in sync with their customers’ wants and needs. Sadly, some less successful businesses have a disjointed connection with their client base, which contributes to poor customer experiences. The Banana Republic wants to provide excellent customer experiences by completely understanding their customers. This is why the company is conducting the Banana Republic Customer Experience Survey. They want to be fully aware of their strengths and weaknesses through candid feedback from customers. Thus, customer feedback can help increase self-awareness about a company’s policies and processes, in addition to improving customer experience.
Businesses can use several tools to capture customers’ opinions, feelings and perceptions. Social media can be a virtual goldmine full of suggestions, opinions and queries. However, this is not the best source of candid and solid data to measure customer experience. Customer feedback surveys are great tools that provide businesses with qualitative and quantitative data that they can use to optimize and improve organizational strategies that impact the customer. One benefit of customer feedback surveys is that they can feature specific questions that a business wants honest answers to. In addition, the software used to create surveys makes answering questions fun and convenient for customers.
Banana Republic wants to know how you feel about their products, stores, customer service, and anything else you may want to tell them. Once you have submitted the survey, you will receive a code word to get 20% off a regularly priced product on your next purchase in one of their stores.
About Banana Republic
Banana Republic is a clothing and accessories retail chain owned by GAP INC., an American multinational company. Founded in 1978, the company was famous for its safari themed items. It acquired a more upscale image when GAP purchased it in 1983. The company operates more than 600 stores internationally, including more than 500 in the US, 40 in Canada, and 61 beyond North America.
How to Take the Banana Republic Customer Experience Survey
You will need:
- A Banana Republic store receipt with a survey invitation.
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of English, French, or Spanish.
- Visit www.Survey4BR.com.
- Select the country where you made your purchase.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter your age and select your gender.
- Answer all questions candidly.
- Submit the survey and write or print your discount code shown to ensure you receive your 20% discount.
- Banana Republic Website: http://www.bananarepublic.com
- Banana Republic Coupons: http://www.bananarepublic.com/products/banana-republic-coupons.jsp