Sustaining a loyal customer base is hard. It demands a consistency of purpose, of thought, and of action over an extended period. Consistency is exceptionally powerful, especially in the modern business environment where consumer empowerment and choices are increasing and retail channels are proliferating. Getting it right requires attention to detail. One of the most effective ways of maintaining consistency and improving customer satisfaction levels is by conducting a customer experience survey.
The Gap Customer Experience Survey is designed to collect customer feedback through a simple online questionnaire. Knowing what their customers experience in their stores and what they value or need will help them prioritize improvements in their operations. This survey summarizes data with analyses that identify the issues that boost customer loyalty and presents findings in real time, simple reports that speak directly to the company’s employees and management.
The Gap, Inc. is an American multinational clothing, personal care products and accessories retail chain founded in 1969. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, it operates 6 primary divisions including Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta, Intermix, and Piperlime. It is the largest specialty retail chain in the U.S., with more than 3,300 stores worldwide employing more than 135,000 employees.
The first Gap store opened on August 21, 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco. Its products consisted of LP records and Levi’s. Donald and Doris Fisher raised $63,000 to open the store. In the first year of operation, the company achieved $2 million in sales. By 1973, the company operated more than 25 stores. Today, in addition to selling products through its company operated stores, it also sells products through its 400 franchise stores as well as through e-commerce sites.
How to Participate in the Gap Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid and recent receipt from Gap with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English, French, or Spanish.
- Visit the survey site at www.survey4gap.com.
- Select the country where you made your purchase.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Specify your age and gender.
- Enter the following information from your receipt: your country, state or province, store number, day and month you were in the Gap store, time printed on your receipt, transaction number, and register number.
- Enter the amount you spent.
- Think about your most recent shopping experience at Gap and answer a few simple questions.
- Answer all survey questions honestly.
- Print the code you receive or write it on your receipt to ensure that you receive the 20% discount.
- Gap Website: http://www.gap.com/