The Taco Mac Customer Satisfaction Survey seeks to get their diner’s honest assessment of their experience. Prepared by InMoment, it consists of a number of questions that managers want to ask their visitors. The answers have proven to be instrumental in finding weak and bright spots.
Join the survey using your access code from the receipt. You will get a validation code at the end of the questionnaire that entitles you to the latest offer. You’ll spend just 5 minutes or less on this task.
About Taco Mac
The idea for Taco was born after a road trip from New York to Florida. The pit stops at Atlanta proved life-changing as they enjoyed it so much that they extended their stay. The guys loved the buffalo wings so much that they took some with them for the rest of the journey.
They soon opened their own restaurant, renovating the old kitchen and choosing a name that gave a nod to their Mexican and Irish influences. The new sports grill became the talk of the town, especially after they introduced micro-brewed beers that serve as the perfect companion to the buffalo wings.
How to Participate in the Taco Mac Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to spare.
- A computer or smartphone for browsing.
- A receipt from Taco Mac.
- Go to the survey site at www.tacomaclistens.com.
- Enter the 15-digit survey code printed on your receipt. It can be found around the middle portion. Note that this is limited to one completion per month per household.
- Assess the likelihood that you will recommend the restaurant to your loved ones using a sliding scale.
- Indicate the date and time printed on your receipt.
- Describe the nature of your order and mark the items that you bought from the list.
- Rate your general impression of the place given all of the things that happened. Drill down into the specifics by rating individual elements of the restaurant like the décor, the price, the food, and the staff.
- Assess the likelihood that you will return in the near future.
- Provide suggestions on how the business could improve after what you have experienced. Be as detailed as possible in your writing.
- Give a commendation to any exemplary staff member.
- Provide your contact details if you wish to be notified of promos and news in the future.
- Get your validation code and present it to the cashier upon your return.
- Taco Mac Official Website: http://tacomac.com/