———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The company is eager to learn about your thoughts following your visit to the pub. Join the Walkabout Customer Experience Survey to share your experience and gauge various elements according to your standards.
This will not take long. Just 5 to 10 minutes are all you need to finish all the questions. You may expound on certain things whenever you want to but you could also rush things along if you prefer. You can find it at this link: www.talkaboutwalkabout.com.
This is an Australian-themed pub based in the UK. It was founded in 1994 when the first bar was opened to the public. The business has undergone a number of transformations since then from expansion to consolidation. The interior design has also moved to a more modern aesthetic.
The pub chain has revamped its menu and made several locations more suited as venues for watching sports games. They still serve a wide range of Australian drinks and their famous kangaroo burger. While some branches closed, several others opened in other locations.
How to Enter the Walkabout Customer Experience Survey
What You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- 18 years of age or more and legal residency in the UK for prize eligibility.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.talkaboutwalkabout.com.
- The welcome page will set your expectations including completion time and possible prizes. Start by selecting the venue you visited from the drop down menu and click “Next”.
- Select your main reason for visiting the pub. Enter the date and time range. Indicate how much you spent and how frequently you drop by.
- Rate you level of enjoyment and likelihood of returning, as well as the probability that you’ll recommend it to friends. Assess its value for money.
- Use the text box to specify the things that could have been done better.
- Express your level of agreement with a few statements regarding the venue, the food, the staff, and other elements.
- Share your thoughts on how the drinks could be improved further.
- Express your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the food. Specify things that weren’t available.
- Rate the interior for cleanliness and standard.
- Mention things that could have made the experience better for you.
- Talk about your reservation, if you made one.
- Answer the next questions for purposes of classification including the number of people in your group, your gender, you age range, and your employment status.
- Provide your personal contact details for future notifications, if you would like to.
The Walkabout bar is always a great place to hang out for friends, especially those who love sports. Come and visit to watch the next big games. Join the survey to express your thoughts regarding the experience.
- Walkabout Customer Experience Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.talkaboutwalkabout.com/websurvey/2/rules/80
- Walkabout Official Website: http://www.walkaboutbars.co.uk/