Service Management Group enjoys helping companies like Bojangles’ learn more about what it will take to become the best businesses they can be. Using the Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey you can be part of this process. Bojangles’ wants to know what you think and how you would rate their products and customer service. Why not try using the power of your voice to make this restaurant chain better or let them know what they are doing right.
The first way that Bojangles’ uses the information provided by folks like you is by helping their staff recognize whether or not they are meeting your expectations. Any negative feedback provided in the Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey is used to let the company know when potential issues exist that could impact future profits negatively. Enhancing your customer experience is the goal of each survey, so why not participate.
TalktoBo.com Survey Details
|Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey
|Survey Official Website
|18 Years and Over
|Get a Free Beverage
|One per person per receipt
It was the dream of Richard Thomas and Jack Fulk, a couple of restaurant operators with years of experience that brought Bojangles into existence. They knew that people would soon be demanding more from food service establishments offering quick service and great food. They conceptualized made-from-scratch food with distinctive flavor created with high quality ingredients. The first Bojangles’ restaurant was born in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1977 and the rest is history.
The result of the vision Fulk and Thomas dreamed up quickly advanced to the first franchise location being opened up the very next year. Bojangles’ Chicken ‘n’ Biscuits was a resounding success, and in 1981 the restaurant chain qualified as having the highest average sales in the nation for restaurants. Then in 2007 it was recognized by Nations Restaurant News as the Number 1 chicken restaurant franchise and became recognized by Inc. Magazine as among America’s fastest-growing privately held companies.
How to Enter the Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Mobile phone or another device with internet access, such as a computer.
- Valid Bojangles’ receipt with the survey invitation printed on it.
- Capability to read and understand either English or Spanish.
Enter By Online:
- Enter the Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey here www.talktobo.com.
- Enter the Bojangles’ number, the date and time of your visit, and the check number, all written on the receipt.
- Indicate your preferred language by clicking on it at the bottom then click Start.
- Answer all the questions considering this last visit to the restaurant.
- Answer all the questions honestly.
- At the end of the Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey you will find a validation code to use when redeeming a special offer. Write this code on the receipt and take it with you on your next visit.