The Boots Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey helps the company to understand their customer’s likes and dislikes with their health and beauty products as well the quality of their customer service. Available at www.talktobootspharmacy.com, this survey assists Boots to find satisfied as well as unsatisfied customers. Your feedback plays a huge role to help the company understand its deficiencies and will allow them to improve the quality of their products.
The target of this survey is to allow the executives of Boots to understand the expectations of its customers and make necessary changes to serve them better. While a positive feedback will help the company realize the products its customers like, a negative opinion will help them track the negative factors and fix them before it can affect the profits of the company. The target of the survey is to gather the feedback of the customers who have purchased Boots products either from physical or online stores and use this information to improve the quality of their products.
Established in 1989 and with over 2,500 stores scattered around the country, Boots, a subsidiary of Alliance Boots, is unarguably the number one pharmacy led health and beauty retailer in the United Kingdom. Their chain of stores ranges from local community pharmacies to large destination beauty and health stores.
Their primary objective is to help their customers feel and look feel better than they ever thought possible. It is the aim of the company to be the one stop shop for customers requiring pharmaceutical, beauty, and health products. Boots offers a diverse range of products such as first aid kits, diet and weight management tablets, alternative therapy medications, blood pressure monitors, vitamins, herbal products, and much more.
How to Complete the Boots Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A high-speed internet connection.
- An internet enabled device such as desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Ability to read English.
- Be of legal age.
- Be a legal resident of the Republic of Ireland or of the United Kingdom.
- Have a receipt for products purchased from any Boots pharmacy.
- Log on to the Boots Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey site at www.talktobootspharmacy.com.
- Enter the 15-digit unique entry code from your receipt.
- Select the time of your visit and click the `Start’ button to begin the survey.
- Complete the survey by answering all the questions honestly.
- You can toggle between the previous and the next page of the survey using the arrows provided at the bottom of each page to correct erroneous entries.
- The last page contains a form that you have to fill up with information such as your email address, your first and last name, and your telephone number (the last entry is mandatory). Boots respects your privacy. They will use this information to contact you if you are the winner in their prize draw.
- Boots Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://i.talktoboots.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=565123
- Boots Website: http://www.boots.com/