A guest satisfaction survey is a type of research in which a business asks its customers for their views and perceptions of issues that indicate how poorly or how well the business is performing. Such surveys are a useful tool for businesses of all sizes, helping them gain a better understanding of their guests’ concerns and requirements so that they can improve their standards of service and their products in line with guests’ needs. By monitoring guest satisfaction levels and responding to issues promptly, El Fenix will be able to improve guest loyalty and protect their revenue and profitability.
The information gathered by the El Fenix Guest Satisfaction Survey will provide the company with valuable insight into issues that are important to their guests. They are conducting the survey to find out how well their offerings meet customers’ requirements or how satisfied guests are with different aspects of the customer service they receive. The feedback will also highlight issues they were not aware of, giving them the opportunity to take corrective measures and respond.
About El Fenix
It is a Mexican restaurant chain located in the Ft. Worth/Dallas Metroplex. In fact, it is the oldest Mexican restaurant chain in the United States. The name, El Fenix, is the Spanish word for the famous bird called, the phoenix, which is said to have risen from its ashes. Mike Martinez established El Fenix in 1918.
He arrived in Dallas in 1911, a year after the start of the Mexican Revolution. He married in 1915 and raised 8 children with his wife, Faustina Porras. In 1916, he decided to go into business for himself since he believed he knew enough about catering to the tastes of the residents of Dallas. In 1918, he opened a small eating joint called the Mexican Café in a part of Dallas known as Little Mexico, where he served only Anglo American dishes. Since then there are 22 El Fenix locations in North Texas.
How to Enter the El Fenix Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A recent El Fenix restaurant receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A basic understanding of English.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the survey site at www.Talktoelfenix.com.
- Specify whether you have your El Fenix receipt.
- Fill in the restaurant # printed on your survey invitation.
- Fill in the guest check number printed on your survey invitation.
- Enter the day and the time of your visit.
- Answer all survey questions truthfully.
- Submit your survey and write your validation # on your survey invitation to redeem your invitation on your next visit to El Fenix.
The El Fenix team and the Martinez family have enjoyed nearly a century of success mostly because of listening to and responding to the comments of their guests. Your feedback will help them offer you better dining experiences. Whether positive or negative, what you have to say matters. They understand that their survival and success depends on your satisfaction and loyalty.
- El Fenix Website: http://elfenix.com/