———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Morrisons customer online satisfaction survey is a very brief questionnaire that seeks to collect feedback about your experience with the company’s products and services. By taking this simple survey, you will help the company better understand and address your needs and those of your fellow customers.
You can offer your opinions about the company’s infrastructure, quality of service, products, and other issues. Upon completion, your name will be entered into a prize draw where you could win a £200 Morrisons voucher.
Morrisons is a UK supermarket chain headquartered in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. The supermarket chain has grown from a market stall to become a superstore with more than 500 superstores and over 100 Morrisons M local stores spread across the UK.
Founded in 1899 by William Morrison, it serves more than 11 million customers every week, with 117,000 colleagues working hard each day to provide them with the best service and products.
How to Enter the Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid Morrisons receipt with a survey invitation
- Be able to read and understand English
- Be a legal resident of the UK or Gibraltar to enter the prize draw
- Be 18 years of age or older to enter the prize draw
Enter By Online:
- Enter the survey site at www.talktomorrisons.co.uk or www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk
- Enter the following information from your receipt: the barcode number, date, and the time. Click ‘start’ to begin the survey.
- When you finish answering the survey questions, you will get the opportunity to enter a prize draw.
- To view the official prize draw rules, click on the link at the foot of the page.
- Think about the last time you shopped at a Morrisons supermarket and answer a series of questions regarding your experience.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- If you are a legal resident of the UK or Gibraltar aged 18 years or older, indicate whether you would like to enter the prize draw and click next.
- Enter your contact information, for example, name, address, email address, and telephone number, in the spaces provided and click next to submit the survey.
The prize draw will take place each month; however, there is a limit of one entry per household, per calendar month. If you are a lucky winner, you will receive a £200 Morrisons voucher. If you think Morrisons has done a great job or needs to do more to compete with other supermarkets, tell them and they will take your suggestions and opinions seriously. This simple online questionnaire will take you less than 5 minutes to complete.
- Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw Rules: Click here
- Morrisons website: https://groceries.morrisons.com/