The Talk to Nando’s Survey, as the name implies, allow you to send messages directly to the company. The form includes simple questions that you can answer through the options provided or through a narrative. As thanks for taking the time, you will get the chance to win a prize.
Go to the survey right now using the link below. Follow the instructions and be honest with your answers. Even negative feedback is welcome as they will know what to improve next time.
This restaurant is proudly South African. It’s one of the local companies that have made it big overseas with over a thousand branches across 30 nations. People have embraced their take on grilled chicken and other offerings. The unique flavors keep diners coming back.
Their story began in 1987 when the first Nando’s opened. It didn’t take long for the heads to turn and seats to get full. After a few years, they were already able to expand overseas. The founders have never forgotten their roots, however, and they still try to improve the restaurant through feedback.
How to Participate in the Talk to Nando’s Survey
You Will Need:
- High-speed Internet service.
- A few minutes to spare.
- A receipt from Nando’s restaurant.
- A computer or smartphone for browsing.
- South African residency and the right age for the prize draw.
- Go to the survey site at www.talktonandos.co.za.
- The splash page will thank you for choosing the restaurant and ask you about your experience. Click on the orange START button or read the competition rules below it.
- You will be faced with a long text box that you need to fill up with the 15-digit code from the till slip.
- Enter the date and time of your last visit as recorded on the receipt.
- Choose your order type from the options on the page.
- Assess your impression of the restaurant as a whole from this particular visit.
- Given what transpired, assess the probability of your return within the next month. Tell them if you were sufficiently impressed as to recommend it to your loved ones.
- You will be afforded with the opportunity to indicate your detailed opinion about the visit. Share your assessment of the basic components of the dining experience from the taste of the food to the cleanliness of the establishment.
- If you feel that these are inadequate to capture your thoughts, then write about that day in greater detail. Provide suggestions for improvement.
- Answer the classification questions.
- Enter your personal contact details if you want to be considered for the prize draw.
- Talk to Nando’s Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://talktonandos.co.za/TalktoNandos_CompetitionRules.pdf
- Nando’s Website: https://www.nandos.co.za/