The Sonny’s Bar-B-Q Guest Satisfaction Survey is designed to learn more about the quality of diner’s experience. It delves deep into each element that make up the restaurant. The goal is for the management to find out their weakness and address them right away. Strengths can also be found and emphasized.
The link to the survey can be found below. You will need to have a receipt from Sonny’s as it will contain a printed code that allows you to gain entry. The short survey will not take up much of your time. If you have enjoyed your meal, then tell them about it. If you had an unpleasant experience, then don’t hesitate to share the details.
About Sonny’s Bar-B-Q
The restaurant is named after the founder Floyd “Sonny” Tillman who opened it with the help of his wife Lucille. They envisioned a place that could serve tasty barbecue done right in a homey setting. They slow-smoke the meat over oak for full flavor for over 12 hours. The result is tenderness that keep people coming back.
Sonny’s BBQ has stayed true to its roots despite expanding to more locations over the past few decades. The business now has over a hundred branches across the US with a strong presence in the Southeastern states. Guests can expect to have delicious pulled pork, baby back ribs, sliced pork, buffalo wings, beef brisket, burgers, and a whole lot more.
How to Complete the Sonny’s Bar-B-Q Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt from the restaurant.
- A device for web access.
- Go to the survey site at www.talktosonnys.com.
- On the welcome page, enter the 15-digit code printed on your receipt. This is located on the bottom portion. Some might have a 16-digit code, in which case you can simply click on the alternate link below the text boxes.
- Indicate the date and time of your most recent visit to the restaurant.
- Describe the nature of your order: dine-in, take out or delivery.
- Describe the items that you had for that day.
- Evaluate your overall experience and rate the restaurant accordingly.
- Assess the likelihood that you’ll return in the near future. Do the same for the probability that you’ll recommend the place to your family and friends.
- Rate the specific aspects of the establishment including cleanliness, décor, speed of service, value for money, friendliness of staff, quality of food, and so on.
- Give suggestions on how the place could be further improved.
- Provide your personal contact details if you want future notifications.
- At the end of the survey, Receive a free pork sandwich with the purchase of an entree of equal or greater value.
- Sonny’s Website: http://www.talktosonnys.com