The 2nd & Charles Customer Satisfaction Survey gauges your impressions of the store. The chain has an unconventional business model and the management is eager to know how well it is being received by the public. Help them improve their product selection and staff services by participating in the survey.
There are only a few questions for you to answer. Each of them will refer to a specific aspect of the store experience. Provide your honest opinions and give details as much as you can. You can find the survey at www.tell2nc.com.
Tell2nc.com Survey Details
2nd & Charles Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Official Website
Get a Free Coupon
Survey Expiry Date
Within 7 days
One survey per person per purchase
About 2nd & Charles
This store is a division of Books-a-Million, Inc. or BAM! This US-based company actually owns the second biggest book chain in the country. Its headquarters is located in Birmingham in Alabama and has more than 200 branches employing over 5,000 workers in the Northeast, Midwest and South.
When it comes to 2nd & Charles itself, the store specializes in recycling second-hand items like physical books, comics, audio books, vinyl records, CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays, gaming consoles, video games, eReaders, iPads, iPods, and so on. Guests can bring their stuff at the store, have these assessed, and get cash or store credit for the items. The value will depend on the condition of the stuff and the current inventory. You can also purchase any of the items on display like in a regular store.
How to Enter the 2nd & Charles Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer all the questions.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey page at www.tell2nc.com.
- To begin, please enter the 4-digit store number.
- Enter the date and time of your visit as printed on your receipt.
- Select the city where the store is located from a list of options.
- Type the sale number which can be found near the top of your receipt. For buyback interactions, type 13.
- Rate your experience with the store from a scale of 1 to 10. For instance, indicate the likelihood that you will recommend the place to a friend. Explain what led you to pick the score that you did.
- Answer other questions regarding the service provided by the staff as well as the feel of the place itself.
- Provide suggestions on how the store can be improved further.
- Enter your personal contact information to get notifications from the company and be entered into the prize draw.
- Note that this survey may be closed from time to time depending on the prerogative of the management.
- 2nd & Charles Website: http://2ndandcharles.com/