Abercrombie and Fitch is known for its casual clothing and accessories that are geared towards a young adult and college aged audience. The laid-back brand has always had an above average interest in its customer’s satisfaction and has proven it by catering to its consumer, staying true to their classic style choices. Because of this, the fashion powerhouse created the Abercrombie & Fitch customer satisfaction survey to better understand its consumers, learning how to better serve them in the future.
If you have recently shopped with A & F, Abercrombie and Fitch would love to hear from you. You can find the Abercrombie and Fitch survey located at www.tellanf.com. The Abercrombie & Fitch Customer Satisfaction Survey will help the executives at Abercrombie to learn about your store experience, about the items that you purchased and what you liked or did not like about all of the above.
Tellanf.com Survey Details
Abercrombie & Fitch Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Official Website
$10 OFF Coupon
Survey Expiry Date
One coupon per visit.
About Abercrombie and Fitch
Abercrombie and Fitch was founded in 1982 by David T. Abercrombie and Ezra Fitch. The brand carries upscale casual clothing and accessories, with secondary brands Abercrombie Kids, Gilly Hicks and Hollister Co. In business for over 120 years, Abercrombie and Fitch has lasted this long, in part, because of its high commitment to customer satisfaction.
As of 2014, there were 1,049 Abercrombie and Fitch locations throughout the world. However, despite its worldwide appeal, Abercrombie and Fitch is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio in the United States. The company’s competitors are stores like American Eagle and Aeropostale. Aside from business, A & F is known for its philanthropic and humanitarian efforts including fundraising research for women’s cancers and diseases.
How to Enter the Abercrombie & Fitch Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You’ll Need:
- Your Abercrombie and Fitch register receipt.
- An internet connection.
- A few minutes to finish the Abercrombie & Fitch customer satisfaction survey.
Enter by Online:
- Go to www.tellanf.com.
- Get out your Abercrombie and Fitch register receipt.
- Enter the store number located on your A & F receipt.
- Enter the register number located on your A & F receipt.
- Enter the transaction ID on your receipt.
- Enter the date of your purchase.
- Click “submit.”
- Answer the remaining questions that will be specific to your visit and purchase.
- Submit your survey.
Contact Abercrombie and Fitch
- Customer service: 1 (866) 681-3115
- Customer service hours: 24/7
- Support email address: Abercrombie@Abercrombie.com
- Abercrombie & Fitch headquarters address: 6301 Fitch Path New Albany OH 43054 United States
Abercrombie and Fitch is a caring company that not only cares about the world around them, but also about their customer. It is their wish that you always love every second of your trip to A & F, always finding exactly what you want and loving the quality of their designs. Take a little time today to tell Abercrombie and Fitch what is on your mind. It is the voices of consumers like you that have helped to keep it going strong for decades.
Sources and Citations:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Receipt
- Abercrombie & Fitch Official Site: https://www.abercrombie.com/
Absolutely love the store at northlake mall
Oudone Yeunyong says
This was the first time I ever been there I loved it it was nice and clean the workers were nice and helpful and I never leave a reply to anybody store this is a first for me and I actually love this store