———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The purpose for inviting customers to take the Sunoco Guest Experience Survey is to help the company determine what measures they should take to create a better relationship with those who buy their products and enjoy the services they offer. You can find the survey here www.tellaplus.com and the company will gladly listen to what you have to tell them.
Participating in a Sunoco Guest Experience Survey is not mandatory, but it will allow you to have a say in way the company serves its customers. They want to hear that you have had positive experiences at any of their locations, but they also want to know if something has caused you to see them in a negative light. Whatever your experiences involving their business will be used to help improve their products and customer service.
Sunoco began as a company in March of 1886 when two partners in The Peoples Natural Gas Company of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania decided to diversify and expand their business. Joseph Newton Pew and Edward O. Emerson, in a bold move acquired, leases, storage tanks and pipelines as they emerged as a leading supplier of crude oil in Ohio.
Expansion continues and 125 years later, Sunoco has become a symbol of quality and excellence. This rich heritage and can do spirit formed the foundation for what is today a culture of success. Each year, Sunoco transports millions of gallons of crude oil, fuel and other products and provides customers with the energy they need conveniently and on time. As time changes things, this company wants to stay on top of those changes and your feedback can help.
How to Enter the Sunoco Guest Experience Survey
What You Will Need:
• You will need access to the internet on a mobile device or computer.
• You will need to be able to read and understand English or Spanish.
• You will need a valid purchase receipt from a Sunoco Store.
Enter By Online:
- Access the Sunoco Guest Experience Survey site at www.tellaplus.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- Make note of the statement that you will be given a code for a free item at the end of the survey.
Enter the requested information from your purchase receipt.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter date of your purchase.
- Enter the total dollar amount of the purchase during this visit.
- Enter the 10-digit store code located on the receipt excluding spaces and hyphens.
- Answer all the questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey, write the code on your receipt and redeem the offer within 30 days.
- Sunoco Official Site: https://www.sunoco.com/