The Boston Pizza Guest Experience Survey is out there for anyone who wishes to evaluate the restaurant and have their opinions heard by the management. It’s also great for people who want the chance to win a $200 gift card.
Don’t throw away your receipt. Use the survey code to access the form and answer the questions with candor. You will find the link, requirements, and instructions below.
About Boston Pizza
Despite its name, Boston Pizza is actually a Canadian creation. The company’s headquarters is in Richmond, British Columbia. The first location was in Edmonton, Alberta and this was opened in 1964 by an immigrant from Greece.
There are now more than three hundred locations in the country with 40 more within US and Mexico. The restaurant chain serves pizza, pasta, burger, salad, ribs, and many more. Its annual revenue is just shy of $1B.
How to Enter the Boston Pizza Guest Experience Surve
You Will Need:
- A computer or a similar device with web access.
- A nice and reliable Internet connection.
- About 5 minutes to answer the questions.
- A recent receipt from BP.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.tellbostonpizza.com.
- On the landing page, choose the language that you prefer: English or French.
- On the right-hand side, there will be spaces for the survey code and the server name. Fill them up with the information printed on your receipt. A helpful illustration serves as a guide for those who are having trouble searching for these details.
- After submitting the form, you will gain access to the actual survey. Enter the date and time of your last visit. Indicate the location of the restaurant.
- Describe the nature of this visit and selecting one of the options presented.
- Give your overall rating for this encounter considering everything that you have observed.
- Gauge the possibility that you’ll return in the near future. Estimate the likelihood that you’d recommend the place to your loved ones.
- Dive down into the details and rate specific aspects of the place, including the food and the service provided.
- Write down your recommendation for improvement, if any. Do the same for commendations, in case a server was able to help you in a memorable way.
- If you would like to be included in the prize draw, then enter your personal contact details.
Sources and Citations:
- Boston Pizza Guest Experience Survey Terms and Conditions: https://medallia.s3.amazonaws.com/bostonpizza/Guest%20Experience%20Survey%20Contest%20-%20Final.pdf
- Boston Pizza Website: https://bostonpizza.com/en