———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Boiling Point Customer Survey is a very short form that you can complete in a few clicks. All of the questions are contained in a single page. Share your thoughts without worrying about your time.
The link to the survey page can be found below. Refer to the instructions. Don’t lose your receipt as it will contain information that you’ll need to enter. Your effort will provide you with the chance to win a gift card.
About Boiling Point
The restaurant features Asian-inspired dishes using fresh ingredients and innovative concepts. The first store opened in 2004 at Hacienda Heights, California. Back then, the menu consisted of 3 hot soups.
Thanks to the demand, they were able to expand their offerings the following year. In 2008, they were able to branch out-of-state with a store in Washington. By 2010, they opened their first overseas store in Canada. They also obtained a soup holder patent and launched concept stores.
How to Enter the Boiling Point Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to spare.
- A receipt from Boiling Point.
- A computer or smartphone for browsing.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.tellbp.com.
- You will be taken to a page that contains the complete questionnaire. BP will welcome you and entice you to fill in the form by giving you a chance to win a gift card. This is worth $100 which can be spent on any of their locations. Consider joining to help them get better at their craft.
- Start by typing your contact information on the spaces provided. These include your name, email address, and phone number.
- Specify the location that you recently visited. It’s enough to write the city’s name.
- You must also enter the transaction number on your receipt to prove that you did indeed dine at the restaurant. Use the sample receipt image as a guide in finding the code.
- If you remember the name of your server, kindly write it on the box provided.
- Indicate your age range by picking the correct one from the choices.
- Specify the food items in your order. Refer to your receipt if you have trouble remembering the details.
- Indicate the frequency of your visits to Boiling Point.
- Assess the food quality during your last stopover. Is it excellent, good, fair, or poor?
- Assess the level of service that you received according to your own standards.
- Assess the level of cleanliness in the restaurant environment.
- Point to the medium that allowed you to learn about the restaurant.
- Choose what you like most about the place.
- Write down your questions, comments, and concerns not addressed by the previous questions.
- Boiling Point Website: http://www.bpgroupusa.com/