The Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey if your chance to tell the people behind the restaurant what you really think about their menu and their service. Although it has been a very successful business so far, there will always be room for improvement. Share your ideas and you might see these getting implemented in the future.
Countless individuals make Bruegger’s part of their daily routine. The authentic great-tasting bagels served in these restaurants keep the people coming back for more. There are plenty of base flavors and seasonal varieties to retain the excitement. Whether you had a positive or negative experience, go ahead complete the survey to help make things even better.
Tellbrueggers.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||https://www.tellbrueggers.com/|
|Survey Prize||Receive $2.00 OFF!|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Survey Expiry Date||Within 3 days|
|Offer Expiry Date||14 days after receipt date|
|Offer Limit||1 offer per person per visit|
This restaurant chain serves bagels, sandwiches, muffins, other breads, wraps, paninis, salads, soups, coffees, and other specialty drinks. Their bagels have proven to be so successful that they sell about 70 million pieces each year. They even have the record for making the world’s largest ever. This weighed in at 868 pounds and required 10 hours of baking time.
It all started in 1983 when the first store was opened in New York. More than three decades later, the number has ballooned to 300. These are scattered around the country across 26 states as well as in Canada. The store fronts have a dark green façade with glass windows and the inviting aroma of freshly baked bread.
How to Enter the Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
What You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A web-enabled device like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.tellbrueggers.com.
- Get your receipt from your last visit and enter the store number from the survey invitation. Click the “Start” button.
- You will then be asked details regarding your dining experience. For instance, indicate the date, time, and particular location. Specify the type of order your made.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with the food served, the crew’s service, and the place itself.
- Rate the likelihood that you will recommend the restaurant to your friends.
- Share your ideas on how the management could improve Bruegger’s even more for you.
- Provide recognition to any crew member who went out of their way to give you a great experience.