Biscuitville Guest Satisfaction Survey, courtesy the Service Management Group, helps the family-owned company find out how much their customers like or do not like its fresh Southern food. Hosted at https://www.tellbvl.com/, the survey helps Biscuitville know what their happy satisfied patrons and disgruntled customers have to say. This feedback could determine how the company shapes up in the future.
First, it could help Biscuitville employees identify the importance of making customers happy and exceeding their expectations. The negative feedback that comes in can help the company correct its mistakes so that it doesn’t derail and stays and grows as a business. The survey’s ultimate objective is amassing measurable and valuable customer feedback and incorporating them to make customer service better.
Tellbvl.com Survey Details
|Biscuitville’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
|Survey Official Website
|18 Years and Over
|Get a free sausage biscuit
|One per person per receipt
A privately-held, family-owned business, Biscuitville Fresh Southern is a chain of restaurants that specializes in fresh Southern lunch and breakfast dishes. Having started business in 1966, the restaurant is located in 54 places in Virginia and North Carolina. Originally headquartered in Graham, North Carolina, Biscuitville is now (as of 2007) based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
In 1972, after six years of first setting up, the restaurant had six Pizzaville locations in Southern Virginia and North Carolina Triad. The restaurant’s breakfast revolved around biscuit items. In fact, their biscuits turned so popular, Danville, Virginia got its first 100 percent biscuit-based store in 1975. Thereafter, all the Pizzaville locations got transformed into Biscuitville stores. In 1982, 25 Biscuitville restaurants started serving fresh, made-on-site biscuits every weekday from 6 am to 2 pm. In 1996, the family business’ leadership was handed over to Maurice’s son, Burney Jennings.
How to Enter the Biscuitville’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- An Internet-enabled smart device or computer (PC or laptop).
- A valid Biscuitville receipt that comes along with a survey invitation.
- Being able to read and understand Spanish or English.
Enter By Online:
- Launch the site https://www.tellbvl.com/ to participate in the Biscuitville Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- Choose the language you prefer.
- Enter the 14-digit survey code that’s printed on your Biscuitville receipt’s bottom, along with the time that’s located on the receipt’s top right. Then press ‘start’ to begin the survey.
- You’ll then be presented with a series of questions enquiring your experience at Biscuitville. Recollect your experience at the restaurant and answer the questions accordingly.
- Answer the questions honestly.
- After completing the survey, you’ll see a validation code on screen. Write down this code on your receipt and show the receipt next time you visit any participating Biscuitville restaurant to avail a discount on a fresh order.
This survey, besides helping you avail a handy discount on your next Biscuitville order, provides you the platform to be open and candid about what you like and do not like about Biscuitville. So, help the business learn where it’s going wrong (if at all) and make it a better place for you to visit next time.
- Biscuitville Fresh Southern Website: http://biscuitville.com/