———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Coles Supermarkets Customer Satisfaction Survey gives people the power to voice their thoughts about their shopping experience. Thanks to their insights, the management will know exactly what they are doing right and what they are not paying enough attention to.
The results of the survey can change internal policies, improve product selection, boost efficiency, and uplift the overall shopping experience. Consider taking the time to join and make your voice heard. If you shop a lot at Coles, then you probably have quite a few things on your mind. Complete the survey at www.tellcoles.com.au.
About Coles Supermarkets
Coles Supermarkets started out way back in 1914 in Melbourne. The name comes from its founder, George Coles, who is the son of a retailer. The first store was located in Collingwood in Melbourne. Several acquisitions made the business grow in the late 50s. By the 1970s, they had established a presence in all major Australian cities. More than a hundred years since it began, Coles is still going strong with billions of dollars in annual revenues. It has over 1,400 locations across Australia and employs more than 100,000 workers.
Coles also sells products online at competitive prices. The most notable ones are highlighted in the store’s weekly catalogue along with special discounts and other promos. People who don’t have time to go to the supermarket can simply fill their online basket and get the items delivered to their doorstep for free. Frequent shoppers can enrol in the loyalty program called Flybuys to get money their next purchases. There’s also a mobile app that makes shopping much more flexible and convenient.
How to Enter the Coles Supermarkets Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A receipt from Coles Supermarkets.
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of web browsing like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the survey questions.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey at www.tellcoles.com.au.
- Get the receipt from your most recent visit to the supermarket.
- Enter the store number, the receipt number, the date, and the time printed on this receipt. There are handy graphics on the page that show their respective locations.
- If you are ready to begin, start the survey.
- You will be presented with questions about your shopping experience. Just provide candid answers to all of these. For instance, tell them how satisfied you are with the service, the product selection, the speed of the payment lines, and so on.
- If you have questions about any of this, call customer service at 1-800-061-562.
Coles Supermarkets have been around for over a century serving Australians across the country. If you are a frequent shopper at their stores, consider taking the survey and sharing your thoughts about their services. Your inputs can lead to a better shopping experience.
- Coles Supermarket Official Site: https://www.coles.com.au/