———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The GNC customer service satisfaction survey will give the company a clear indication of how it performs with you and other customers who use its products and services. The survey will let them know the level of appreciation or discontentment that you have with their customer service specialists, the products that they offer, the store settings, the prices and so on. Your participation in the survey will help the company to improve the way it serves the people in the future. Someone will review each one of your answers and report it to the people who make decisions. Your participation is greatly appreciated as it will help to shape the way the business works with people in the future.
You can use the contents of the survey to let GNC know where its weak points and strong points are when it comes to taking care of the customers. They can then use that information to tailor their services and products so that they can satisfy your needs, retain your business, and secure your loyalty. The survey is the best tool to use to keep building your empire.
General Nutrition Center was first founded in 1935 by a man named David Shakarian. David had a desire to release a multitude of health foods to the people. He started his venture by opening a small store, and that small store quickly developed into a second store. After a horrible flood destroyed the first stores, Mr. Shakarian bounced back and built five stores.
Today, GNC has more than 7,000 stores and pulls in billions of dollars per year. The company is an active and successful supplier of items such as vitamins, weight loss supplements, nutritional supplements and the like. The company has corporate locations and franchises that many entrepreneurs run to succeed financially.
How to Enter the GNC Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A tablet, cell phone, computer or laptop that has an active Internet connection.
- A GNC receipt that has a survey invite on it.
- A firm grasp of ether English or Espanol.
Enter By Online:
- Visit www.tellgnc.com with your receipt in your hand.
- Select your city, state, time, date, transaction number and amount of money spent.
- Review the experience that you had with GNC before you start to answer the questions.
- Answer each question to the best of your ability to give the company an honest indication of how you feel.
- At the end of the survey, you will get a chance to win a $500 gift card or one of 10 $500 gift cards.
- GNC Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Regulations: http://onlinekmc.com/Downloads/CustomDownloads/GNC%20Customer%20Satisfaction%20Survey%20Sweeptakes%20Rules.pdf
- GNC Customer Satisfaction Survey Questions?: https://gncinstorefeedback.survey.marketforce.com/Help?surveyResponseId=045095005102155106070084063087237062047223211195&languageId=0
- GNC Website: http://www.gnc.com/
Barbara Fuller says
Very fast and friendly
Barbara A Hayes says
Dana irk did very well she only took one time t stick me my veins are very small God Job Danaiel
Deanna Wahl says
Very courteous professional staff
vanessa m says
Very satisfied with service. We loved are service today my order was easy fast and filling
I walk into to the store on deer park and the employee Pam is a good representation of a store with the catch phrase. Hiring smiling faces.