A good customer experience survey should focus on measuring customer opinions on how well the business delivers on the critical dimensions and factors of the business, including factors such as staff responsiveness, promptness, and understanding of customers’ needs. Successful businesses put the relationships they have with their customers first. Their marketing, services, and products may have helped them win over those customers, but the only way to retain them is to ensure that each customer feels a connection to the business. There is no better way to measure and evaluate customer experience than a customer experience survey. It is the only tool that allows businesses to find out how their customers feel and what they want. The Halfords Customer Experience Survey is designed to track customer satisfaction, understand customers’ needs, spot problem areas, and fix any problems that affect customers.
Customer satisfaction is the extent to which there is a correlation between the customer’s service and/or product expectations and the actual performance of the service/product. Customer expectations are based on information they receive from past experience, promotions, friends, family, and research. Customer satisfaction is a key measure of the ability of a business to successfully meet or surpass the needs of its customers. It demonstrates a business’s effectiveness and worth to its stakeholders. It has been said countless times that the customer is always right. That, however, does not translate to them always being happy or satisfied.
Halfords is a British retailer of automobile parts, enhancements, touring, camping and bicycles. The company also provides MOT test, repairs and service in the UK, through Halfords Autocenter.
Founded in 1892, Halfords is the leading motoring and cycling retailer in the UK. It prides itself in offering the highest quality automobile products to keep vehicles moving.
How to Participate in the Halfords Customer Experience Survey
You will need:
- A valid Halfords purchase receipt with a survey invitation
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit www.tellhalfords.com.
- Select your method of shopping.
- Enter the store number, till number, transaction number, and amount spent to begin the survey.
- Select the date of your visit.
- Select the time of your visit.
- Answer all survey questions candidly.
- Fill out your contact information to be used to contact you if you are a prize winner.
- Submit the survey.
- Halfords Customer Experience Survey Prize Draw Terms & Conditions: https://abaresearch.blob.core.windows.net/content/halfords_till_reciept_2016/prizedrawterms.pdf
- Halfords Website: http://www.halfords.com/
Leave a Reply