———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
Businesses use market research surveys to collect various types of information from customers. They collect some of this information prior to introducing a new product into the market. However, they gather the majority of customer feedback after they have introduced new products and/or services. Whatever the case, feedback from customers is essential for numerous reasons. It is important when determining customers’ tastes and needs, especially when a company launches new services and/or products. Businesses conduct in person, group research or phone interviews to determine the product styles, flavors, or features that customers want.
Customer feedback can help businesses determine what is important to their customers. Without this information, a business could not possibly meet and exceed the product/service needs of its customers. Consequently, its products/services would likely fail.
The Halfords Autocentre Customer Experience Survey is a form of online market research designed to help customers share their experiences. The feedback collected will help the company to better understand how customers use and rate its products and services versus competitive services and products. The survey will help the company determine where its products and services fall short or excel compared to alternatives on the market.
About Halfords Autocentres
Formerly Nationwide Autocentres, Halfords Autocentres is a car repair and servicing company based in the UK, specializing in auto servicing, exhaust, tyres, brakes, MOT testing, and AC repairs and services. There are approximately 300 Halfords Autocentre locations in the UK. Founded in 2001, the company carries out servicing at 24, 12 and 6-month intervals, with different degrees of detail for each. The company’s headquarters is based in Redditch, Worcestershire. It has more than 500 ATA approved mechanics.
How to Enter the Halfords Autocentre Customer Experience Survey
You will need:
- A valid Halfords Autocentre receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with Internet access
- A basic understanding of English
Enter By Online:
- Visit www.tellhalfordsautocentres.com.
- Enter the survey entry code from your appointment card to begin.
- Select the date of your recent visit.
- Specify the main reason for your recent visit.
- Specify how you booked your appointment, your gender, and enter the registration of the vehicle in question.
- Answer all survey questions candidly.
- Fill out your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Submit the survey.
The company will determine through this customer experience survey whether customers are getting their problems and questions resolved and whether company employees are treating them well. Additionally, the company will know whether some customer service representatives are being impolite to customers. Feedback from customers is especially vital when a company surveys lost customers to understand why they are no longer buying its products and/or services. If you recently visited a Halfords Autocentre location, tell them how they did. To thank you for completing this short survey and sharing your experience, you will get a chance to win £100 cash in the weekly prize draw, plus ten chances to win £1,000 in cash.
- Halfords Autocentre Customer Experience Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.tellhalfordsautocentres.com/EmpathicaSweepstakesRules/EmpathicaSweepstakesRules.jsp
- Halfords Autocentre Website: http://www.halfordsautocentres.com/