The purpose of the United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is three-fold. The first reason is to allow the public to directly inform management of their satisfaction level within a specific establishment. The second is reason is research ways to improve customer satisfaction. The last reason is to offer an incentive to their customers for their patronage and survey participation.
The survey is conducted by an independent company based in the United States. The information is then transmitted to establishment visited. Both complaints and praises about specific stores are directed to the attention of management for that particular location. The information about the visit is assimilated to find ways to improve customer experiences and satisfaction levels. The customer is then offered a free product incentive upon completion of the survey.
TellHappystar.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.tellhappystar.com|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Over|
|Survey Reward||Get an Offer|
|Entry Limit||One per person per receipt|
|Receipt Expiry||7 Days|
The two restaurants, that are owned by the same company, were once two independent companies. Carl’s Jr. had its beginning in 1941. Carl and Margaret Karcher opened a humble hot-dog cart located in Los Angeles, California. Five years later the couple would open the doors to their first restaurant in Anaheim, California. The restaurant would expand to include several locations in the Bay Area and eventually across the country. Today Carl’s Jr. operates in several states and foreign countries.
Hardee’s would have there start many years later in 1960. Wilbur Hardee opened his first restaurant in Greenville, North Carolina. A year later he would take on two partners, James Gardner and Leonard Rawls. It is rumored that Wilbur lost controlling interest of the company as a wager in a poker game. The Carl’s Jr. company purchased Hardee’s in 1997.
How to Enter the United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction survey
You Will Need:
- A current receipt from your last Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s visit.
- Your email address.
- You must be 18 years of age.
- Internet access through a computer or mobile device.
Enter By Online:
- Go to www.tellhappystar.com website.
- Enter the requested information from your store receipt including the store number, the date of purchase, and the time of purchase.
- Indicate the type of order made.
- Indicate the items ordered on the receipt.
- Rate your level of satisfaction for staff performance, food quality, and restaurant cleanliness.
- Describe your experience in detail.
- Indicate your level of your likeliness to refer the restaurant and to return to the establishment.
- Recount the number of visits to the establishment in the last month.
- United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer Details: https://www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com/Projects/CKER_CSI/pdfs/TC_USA_US_DUAL.pdf
- Carl’s Jr. Website: https://www.carlsjr.com/
- Hardee’s Website: https://www.hardees.com/