The clout in a customer business relationship lies with the customer. All businesses, both large and small, understand this. Customers usually determine which services and products they want to purchase or whether to buy from a competitor. Therefore, the customer service experience they receive from a business often plays a huge part in those decisions. Businesses should take the time to find out how customers feel about their offerings and what they have to say. One of the fastest and easiest ways to do this is by conducting a customer feedback survey. Such surveys provide the feedback about a company’s customer service that it otherwise might be missing.
The JoAnn Customer Feedback Survey will let the company glimpse how customers view its offerings, allow it to understand what they think about its service operations, and provide vital customer insight about competitors. This survey will allow the company to view the unfiltered impressions and perceptions, whether positive or negative, about the experiences customer go through. Such detailed feedback will provide the information that is integral to enhancing services and products. It will also give the company the opportunity to gain a better understanding of its customers and their changing perceptions and needs.
About Jo-Ann Stores
JoAnn Stores, Inc. is a crafts and fabric specialty retail chain headquartered in Hudson, Ohio. The company operates the Jo-Ann Etc and Jo-Ann Fabrics retail chains. In 1943, four German immigrants opened an imported cheese store in Cleveland.
Later, Berthold and Hilda Reich, together with Mathilda and Sigmund Rohrbach decided to sell fabric as well. It sold so well that they were able to open a second store. Today, JoAnn stores are located in 49 states.
How to Complete the JoAnn Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A valid Jo-Ann stores receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit the survey site at www.TellJoann.com.
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive your 50% off coupon.
- Confirm that the email address is correct.
- Enter the following from your survey invitation: date, time, store number, register number, and transaction number.
- Answer all survey questions honestly.
- Submit the survey.