The Nike UK Consumer Feedback Survey is one of your most potent tools as a customer to let the company know about your thoughts on their products. Nike is known for pushing the boundaries but you have the final say whether they are going in the right direction or not.
Go ahead and participate in the survey. They love hearing from their customers as the feedback gives them more ideas to work with. If you want to see better products from the company, then tell them what you think about your recent purchases and how they might be improved. Share your opinion of their service as well so that they can improve your shopping experience.
Tellnike-UK.com Survey Details
Nike UK Consumer Feedback Survey
Survey Official Website
Get a Discount Code
Survey Expiry Date
Within 7 days
One survey per person per purchase
About Nike, Inc.
The Nike swish is one of the most recognizable logos in the world, not least because it’s seen on many high-profile athletes. The company is known for its athletic footwear, apparel and accessories. It also makes its own line of sports equipment. The brand continues to lead in the industry thanks to its innovations in design, materials and performance. There are thousands of Nike stores all over the globe including a substantial number in the United Kingdom.
Before all that, however, the company started as Blue Ribbon Sports in 1964. It was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight. They met at the University of Oregon where Bowerman coached and Knight ran as a middle-distance specialist. After the latter gained more business knowledge and experience, he returned to his old school to pursue an idea that would eventually become a multi billion-dollar enterprise. Nike’s headquarters is still located in Oregon where their running DNA is prominent, though they have branched out across many other sports.
How to Enter the Nike UK Consumer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- An invite card to take the survey from Nike UK.
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device that is capable of browsing the Web.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.tellnike-uk.com.
- Prepare your survey invite card from Nike UK. You could also use its QR code to go to the site.
- Enter the survey code located at the bottom of the card. This has to be a valid one in order to gain entry.
- Note that there is a limit of two completed surveys for every household within a 7-day period. Kindly space your attempts accordingly.
- Go to the next page and start answering the questions. You will be asked about your thoughts on the products you bought and the services you got from the staff.
- Nike UK Main Site: http://www.nike.com/gb/en_gb