In the current competitive marketplace where customer acquisition costs are skyrocketing, businesses must focus on creating a great customer experience to improve customer satisfaction. A huge majority of unhappy customers do not complain directly; however, they usually defect to other businesses that meet their expectations. Happy customers, on the other hand, buy more and are loyal. They also tend to share their shopping experiences with other people. Business, therefore, must strive to turn each customer into an advocate by offering the best customer experiences possible.
Keeping customers happy is vital and the only way business owners and executives can know for sure how satisfied customers are is by conducting a customer satisfaction survey. The Primark guest satisfaction survey allows customers share their experiences and give a rating on the quality of products and services offered. The survey features a few simple questions that will help Primark to improve on their services. By taking part in the survey, you will receive 10 chances to win £1,000, plus you could instantly win other great prizes valued at £1,500 weekly.
About the Primark
Primark is a subsidiary of British food processing company ABF, first opened in Mary Street in June 1969. It is a retail outlet that deals in clothing and sells to end users at a bargain price. With its growth, there was the need to expand and soon it gave birth to several outlets internationally.
Some of these outlets operate in the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Portugal, Ireland, Spain, and Netherlands, just to mention a few.
How to Complete the Primark Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access
- Have a recent Primark official receipt with a survey invitation
- Be 18 years old and above.
- Visit the survey site at www.tellprimark.co.uk.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the 13-digit survey entry code from your receipt to ensure your feedback reaches the store managers.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Provide your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page to view the sweepstakes terms and conditions.
- Submit the survey.
- Primark Guest Satisfaction Survey Terms & Conditions: http://www.tellprimark.co.uk/websurvey/2/rules/181
- Primark Website: http://www.primark.com/