Whether a business is planning to collect customer feedback over the phone, in person or online, it is important to understand what its objectives are before conducting a survey. While many companies survey their customers to gain a better understanding of the demographics of their market, others are more interested in identifying specific areas of their business that need change or improvement. Whatever the reason, it is important to know the purpose of the survey in advance to better arrange the questions. The Rexall Customer Experience Survey demonstrates that the company cares about its customers and values their opinions and perceptions of the company’s offerings.
Although many companies are quick to placate customers who give negative feedback, Rexall preemptively strives to satisfy customers by giving them a great shopping experience. Their consideration of customers’ opinions fosters loyalty and translates to repeat sales. A customer experience survey is an excellent opportunity for a company to communicate with its customers in an informal way. Being an online survey, the Rexall customer experience survey will allow you to speak your mind from the comfort of your home without interruption. This survey will also help the company form a clear concept of its demographic. The company will get valuable information that will help it tailor its services and products as well as its communications and marketing material.
TellRexall.ca Survey Details
|Rexall Customer Experience Survey
|Survey Official Website
|100 Be Well pts, 1,000,000 Be Well pts
|7 days from receipt date
|One per person per receipt
Recall is a drugstore chain with a rich history dating back over a century. The company has grown to become one of the biggest and most trusted businesses of its kind. Its history of helping individuals has endured through successive evolution of the company from an apothecary type drugstore chain to a modern chain of community pharmacies. In Canada, Rexall has been offering products and services since 1904, and has established itself as an innovator in the retail pharmacy market.
A lot has changed over the years; however, the company’s commitment to helping individuals, families and communities live a healthier life has never changed. As it looks to the future, the company aims to increase access to quality, convenient healthcare that people can feel good about.
How to Enter the Rexall Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A recent Rexall store receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC or mobile device with internet access.
- A basic understanding of English.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the survey site at www.TellRexall.ca.
- Enter the following information from your survey invitation: total amount spent, date of visit, time of visit, and the survey entry code.
- Answer a few questions about the Rexall store where you received your survey invitation.
- Provide your contact information for sweepstakes entry purposes.
- Submit the survey.
Enter By Online Video Guide:
- Rexall Customer Experience Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.letsbewell.ca/contest-rules
- Rexall Website: http://www.rexall.ca/
- Rexall Weekly Flyer: http://www.rexall.ca/eflyer