———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
Successful companies, such as Ross Dress for Less, understand the important of conducting customer satisfaction surveys. Such surveys are essential to the survival and success of most businesses. They offer a channel through which customers can give their feedback and opinions, which can help companies improve their products, services, and customer support. The questions contained in a customer satisfaction survey are crucial. When, how, and how often a company conducts a survey are also important considerations. The most important thing, however, is what a company does with the feedback it receives from customers.
The primary aim of the Ross Dress for Less customer satisfaction survey is to satisfy their customers, since satisfied consumers usually return to purchase more. In addition, they tell other potential customers about their shopping experiences. According to statistics bandied around, the cost of retaining a customer is one-tenth the cost of winning a new one. This, when a business wins new customers, it should do everything to hold on to them.
The survey is a questionnaire created and designed by Ross to assess customer satisfaction levels. Due to the competitive nature of the retail world, companies need to know whether their customers are satisfied and happy. When you participate in this survey, you are given the opportunity to voice your opinions and concerns, and you can do so at any time from the comfort of your home.
About Ross Dress for Less
Ross Dress for Less is a giant chain of off-price department stores. Since 1982, the company’s focus has been on delivering to its customers a steady stream of high quality specialty and department store brands at extraordinary bargains, while providing an organized, fun, and easy shopping experience. The company’s secret to success is the power of saving. As America’s largest off–price retail chain, Ross Dress for Less boasts an enormous purchasing power.
How to Enter the Ross Dress for Less Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Access to your computer or mobile device.
- Internet access.
- A receipt containing an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be a legal citizen of the US.
Enter By Online:
- Enter www.tellross.com.
- Choose the language you would like to use to take the survey and click next.
- Enter the 15 receipt number as it appears on your Ross receipt and click next to begin the survey.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- For a chance to win a $500 Ross gift card, enter your personal details in the spaces provided.
- You will automatically get one online entry into the monthly sweepstakes draw after completing the survey.
Customer satisfaction is essential, especially in the modern environment where people’s opinions can make or break a business. Social media has created a platform through which people can express their views to thousands, or even millions, of people. Ross Stores, Inc. conducts the Ross Dress for Less customer satisfaction survey to gather important feedback from its customers and find out where it can improve its service delivery.
- Ross Dress for Less Customer Satisfaction Survey Official rules survey: http://secure3.surveynetwork.com/wire/22330021/web/sweepstakes.php?m=07&y=2015
- Ross Dress for Less website: http://www.rossstores.com/