———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Scotmid Co-op Customer Feedback Survey is one of the best tools for public polling. It can measure the satisfaction of the visitors after they have shopped at the stores. Their feedback is crucial in finding weak points and improving overall service.
You will need to have a receipt from Scotmid to gain entry. Fill up the required fields with the printed codes. The short form can be completed in a few minutes. You will get entries to a prize draw for your troubles.
Its full name is Scottish Midland Co-operative Society. Members and customers fondly call it Scotmid to avoid the tongue twister. This independent retail co-op started in the Edinburgh region way back in the middle of the 1800s, though it wasn’t until 1981 when the organization was established in its modern form.
More than five thousand employees now work across the chains’ nearly 200 members. There are supermarkets, food stores, and beauty shops scattered across England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. Its revenues are roughly half a billion pounds each year.
How to Enter the Scotmid Co-op Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A web-enabled device.
- A reliable Internet service.
- A receipt from Scotmid.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.tellscotmid.co.uk.
- The welcome page will encourage you to fill up the feedback form. Tell them what you personally think of the store and get the opportunity to win substantial prizes in the periodic draws.
- Get your latest receipt from Scotmid and take note of the printed information near the top.
- Use these to enter the required details including date of visit, time of visit, store number, till number, and transaction code. Click NEXT when you are ready to proceed.
- Rate the different aspects of the store including the speed of service, range of products, cleanliness of the premises, value for money, and so on.
- Provide your honest overall rating of the branch based on this visit. Indicate whether you are likely to come back or not.
- Write down any memorable instances from the last encounter, as well as any helpful suggestions on how things could be improved for your satisfaction.
- Indicate whether you asked one of the staff members for help during your visit. Talk about this experience and how well you were treated.
- Provide your personal contact details if you wish to be entered into the prize draw. Scotmid will use your email to reach you in case you win.
- Scotmid Co-op Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.inmoment.com/report/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=8679c146-0f05-4093-a909-014c948cb83a&v=1&type=0&tag=TermsAndCondition
- Scotmid Co-op Customer Feedback Survey Privious Winners: https://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/app?gateway=ScotWinners
- Scotmid Website: http://www.scotmid.co.uk/