Guest satisfaction surveys have a potent effect. They focus organizations on the importance of providing excellent customer experiences and great relationships. They can also reveal challenging conditions or issues that can negatively impact a company’s profitability. Guest satisfaction is a vital ingredient to Shoney’s growth and sustainability. The simple premise of guest satisfaction is that a happy guest will be easier and cheaper to serve and to retain. Found at www.tellshoneys.com, Shoney’s guest satisfaction survey is designed to determine whether guests are satisfied with the company’s services and products.
Learning how to improve guest loyalty begins with collecting the right feedback. This survey will provide a channel through which you can give your opinions, whether positive or negative. Shoney’s understand that the difference between keeping guests and losing them is the quality of service they offer. However, to provide excellent service, they need your feedback about how well they are doing. Shoney’s guest satisfaction survey is a straightforward online questionnaire you can complete in less than five minutes. For choosing to participate, you will get a confirmation code you can use as a coupon to redeem the special offer on your receipt the next time you visit Shoney’s.
Founded in Charleston, West Virginia, Shoney’s has grown from a humble beginning as a drive in restaurant to become one of America’s most popular casual dining chain, with hundreds of locations in 16 states.
Over the years, the restaurant chain has changed tremendously; however, it is still a family friendly restaurant where people can enjoy great service and excellent food for a great value.
How to Participate in the Shoney’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid Shoney’s receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English
- Be a legal resident of the United States
- Visit the survey site at www.tellshoneys.com.
- Enter the 18-digit survey code printed on your Shoney’s receipt.
- Think about the last time you visited Shoney’s and answer a series of questions based on your experience at the restaurant.
- Answer all survey questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Choose your age, gender, and other information for classification purposes.
- Finally, when you complete the survey, you will get a validation code, which you should write on your receipt and redeem the offer printed during your next visit to any participating Shoney’s restaurant.
- Shoney’s Website: http://www.shoneys.com/