Feedback is a crucial part of growth. It is difficult to assess one’s self so we try to get insights from other people to learn about ourselves from their points of view. The SUBWAY South Korea Customer Survey does exactly that for the business.
This short survey should be easy to complete in just a few minutes. Participants will be rewarded with a redemption code for a free cookie. If you often eat at a Subway, consider participating by clicking on this link: www.tellsubway.kr.
About Subway Korea
Subway is a global brand that is primarily known for selling submarine sandwiches. It was founded in 1968 at Bridgeport, Connecticut. It has gained a foothold in 112 countries and have over 44,000 locations in total. The US account for over half of these. The number of branches in South Korea is now at 251.
There’s a lot of variety in the sub sandwiches. Among those on offer are the Italian BMT, Tuna, Turkey, Veggie Delite, Subway Melt, and many more. They also have salads, wraps, paninis, muffins, doughnuts and cookies. Different products may be available depending on the region.
How to Participate in the SUBWAY South Korea Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Familiarity with the Korean language.
- Go to the survey site at www.tellsubway.kr.
- On the first page, you will need to enter the Subway store ID. This is printed on your receipt around the top part. Simply type it then click Submit to reach the next page. Completing the survey will entitle you to a free cookie on your return to the restaurant.
- Select the time and date from the tools provided. Choose how you paid for the order: cash or card. Enter the transaction number printed on the receipt.
- You can finally start answering questions about your dining experience. Estimate the probability that you’ll recommend the place to your friends and indicate your level of satisfaction. Assess the food quality, speed of service, friendliness of employees, cleanliness, comfort, atmosphere, and total value.
- Describe in detail what you enjoyed about the visit and give your suggestions on what could be done better. Indicate the frequency of your visits to a fast food restaurant per month and count how many of those are to Subway.
- Provide your personal contact information including email address. Indicate whether you would like to receive offers from the company and get contacted about your visit.
- You will be given a validation code that you can use to claim your free cookie. Be sure to get this before the offer expires.
- SUBWAY South Korea Customer Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.tellsubway.kr/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/SiteTerms
- SUBWAY South Korea Customer Survey FAQs: https://www.tellsubway.kr/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/tellsubway_FAQ
- Subway South Korea Website: http://subway.co.kr/