The Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey collects customers’ feedback on their most recent visit to the restaurant. Available at www.tellthebell.com, the survey allows customers to express what they think about the products and services on offer, and suggest ways in which Taco Bell can offer better services. By completing this short online survey, you will be automatically entered into a sweepstakes drawing to win $500 cash. To be eligible, you must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
Every time you participate in the customer satisfaction survey, you leave valuable feedback that helps the company evaluate and determine the quality of food and services offered to its customers. The company keeps your feedback confidential; however, its uses the information to come up with strategic measures and drive innovations that promote brand success.
About Taco Bell
Based in Irvine, California, Taco Bell is a popular chain of fast food outlets serving a broad range of Tex-Mex foods including nachos, quesadillas, burritos, and of course, tacos. The chain serves more than 2 billion customers every year in more than 6,500 locations, mostly in the U.S., more than 80% of which are run by independent franchises.
Taco Bell, founded by Glen Bell, first opened in 1946 as a hot dog stand called Bell’s Drive-In in California. In the early 1950s, Glen came up with his next big idea. At the time, not many Americans had heard of tacos, which were mostly served in Mexican restaurants. However, he saw it as a great opportunity and sought to bring them into mainstream America. He, therefore, created the first crunchy, fast food taco shell and filled it with a delicious mix of Mexican ingredients for the American palate. Soon, his tacos began outselling his burgers, and the Taco Bell was born.
How to Enter the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid Taco Bell receipt with a survey invitation.
- Be a legal resident of the U.S. aged 18 years and above.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the survey site at www.tellthebell.com.
- You will see a sample receipt on the right side of your screen and a welcome message guiding you on how to begin the survey.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code printed on your receipt and click start.
- Answer a series of questions about your visit to the Taco Bell where you got your survey invitation.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of your survey, you will get a sweepstakes invitation if you are a legal resident of the U.S. aged 18 years or older.
- Enter your contact information and click next to finish the survey. Taco Bell will contact you if you are a lucky winner.
- You will get a message telling you that you are entered in the sweepstakes. You can click on the link at the bottom of the page to view the official sweepstakes rules.