———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The RAM Restaurant & Brewery Guest Survey is made up of a very short series of questions. Guests are invited to participate so that the management can learn about their personal sentiments about their dining experience. The restaurant aims to please people. Tell them if they were able to do so in your case.
Feedback guides the business in its everyday decisions. A constant stream is necessary so that they can learn from their mistakes and push on with successful initiatives. Don’t hesitate to join as it will not take up much of your time. Make it a habit to do so after your visits to the RAM.
The restaurant traces its roots to Lakewood, Washington. In 1971, it opened its first ever branch which was styled as a deluxe tavern. The business has grown a lot with several locations in different states after more than 40 years of existence. It has also changed its image to a more family-friendly hangout place that everyone can come to for comfort food.
Aside from great meals, the RAM also serves excellent beer. It has been brewing its own for over two decades now. Its creations have earned awards from different brewing organizations. The company makes seasonal creations on top of its most popular offerings. They are also heavily involved in their communities with employees working in various projects that positively impact the locals.
How to Enter the RAM Restaurant & Brewery Guest Survey
You Will Need:
- A nice and speedy Internet connection.
- A computer for web access.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.telltheram.com.
- Choose a state from the options provided.
- Choose the location that you visited in the state.
- Rate your overall experience with the restaurant with the maximum being 5 stars. Indicate whether you have dined at the place before.
- There will be a text box where you can write a length about your dining experience. Use this to air your sentiments about the food, the place, the service, and any other thing that you remember from that day. Your input will be deeply appreciated by the management. Whether you provide a commendation or register a strong negative reaction, RAM will learn from it and try to be better.
- You may also provide your phone number in case you want to receive a call from the management for unresolved issues.
- Click send to finish the survey and transmit your answers to their server.
- RAM Main Site: http://www.theram.com/