The Tell Tims Survey is presented by the popular Tim Hortons café and bakeshop for the benefit of its customers. Now anyone can have their voice heard by the management. If you have strong opinions about the restaurant, don’t hesitate to join and give out ratings according to your judgment.
This short questionnaire will cover different aspects of the operation including the food, drinks, staff and location. Just be candid about your experience. You may expound at several points if you have more to say other than the ratings. The link to the survey site can be found below.
Tell Tims Survey Details
|Survey Name||Tell Tims Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.telltims.com|
|Survey Prize||Receive free a coupon|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Coupon Expiry Date||30 days from receipt date|
|Offer Limit||One coupon per person per purchase|
About Tim Hortons
This Canadian fast food restaurant bears the name of its founder, a hockey player who was active in the NHL throughout the 1950s and beyond. It actually started as a doughnut shop but the menu expanded in response to the changing market.
Throughout its history, it has undergone massive corporate upheavals including mergers with Wendy’s and Burger King. There are also partnerships with Stone Cold Creamery and the military. It has several locations outside of Canada including many in the US, UK and Asia.
How to Enter the Tell Tims Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy and reliable Internet service.
- A computer with a modern browser for web access.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Familiarity with English or Spanish.
- A receipt from Tim Hortons.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.telltims.com.
- On the welcome page, you will be asked to enter the survey code printed on your receipt. Click START to continue or the link to the Spanish site, if you are more comfortable in that language.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your dining experience at Tim Hortons. Just pick from the options presented.
- Select the kind of items that were included in your order from the list. Check everything that applies.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with various elements of the restaurant including the food quality, service speed, service placement, staff friendliness, and professional appearance. DO the same for order accuracy, restaurant cleanliness, food temperature, restroom cleanliness, and overall food value.
- Tell them if you encountered any problems during your visit. If so, elaborate on the matter.
- Assess the likelihood that you will return within the next 30 days or recommend the place to your friends.
- A few questions will be asked about the staff’s behaviors. Just answer yes or no.
- Indicate the frequency of your visits to Tim Horton’s within the past 30 days.
- Get the validation code and write it down on your receipt. Use this to redeem a gift upon your return.