This Empire Theatres Guest Feedback Survey is an ideal way in which the company can gauge customer satisfaction. It helps to determine what areas are of concern, including any issues with staff or the venues themselves, and how Empire Theatres can move forward with effective strategies to improve customers’ views of the company. Your feedback will have a beneficial effect to help Empire Theatres.
Anyone who has visited these theatres can fill out this survey to show their level of satisfaction with their visit, which will provide Empire Theatres with valuable information to identify both negative areas within the company’s locations, as well as the positive highlights. This will help to form an approach to help the company better serve its customers.
About Empire Theatres
Empire Theatres Limited opened in 1978. They were in operation in Canada until 2013, when the majority of their locations were then sold to Landmark Cinemas and Cineplex. There were 50 official locations throughout Canada, including the Newfoundland and Labrador regions. The company acquired many Famous Players venues, as well, which were quite successful. Empire Theatres made several improvements and developed their venues to be some of the largest around, including an 18-screen multiplex in suburban Halifax.
Three further locations were in the planning stages at the time of the company’s closing, which were transferred to Cineplex to develop. They are located in Edmonton in Alberta, Ottawa in Ontario, and St. John’s in Newfoundland and Labrador. In March of 2013, Empire announced that it was the first of the theatres in Canada to complete circuit wide digital cinema conversion, through converting 359 screens, with about 40 percent of these being installed with RealD 3D capabilities.
How to Participate in the Empire Theatres Guest Feedback Survey
You will need:
- A computer that has access to the Internet, or a mobile device with Internet access.
- A valid receipt from your visit to an Empire Theatres location that includes an invitation to take the survey.
- The ability to read and understand English or Spanish.
- Go onto the Customer Satisfaction site at www.tellusaboutempire.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- You will need to enter in the following information from your receipt: the store number, time and date of visit, order, amount that you spent, and indicate whether you are over 13 years old.
- Think of the visit that was the most recent, then answer all of the survey questions with that particular visit in mind. Be sure to answer them candidly.
- Take down the validation code that you are given at the end of the survey. This can be used to redeem the special offer that is on your receipt.
- Remember that the offer will expire 30 days after the date on your receipt. You can only use one offer per visit. Do not duplicate, transfer, transmit electronically, or sell the offer.
- Empire Theatres wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_Theatres