———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
Available at www.tellwinndixie.com, the Winn-Dixie Customer Experience Survey is a brief and simple online questionnaire, which seeks to collect information about customers’ experiences with the supermarket chain’s products and services. If you choose to take the survey, you will be helping them understand your needs and requirements in a more professional manner. You can give your honest views about the company. The information you provide will help them improve the quality of their products and services, thereby enhancing your future shopping experiences.
If your feedback is positive, Winn-Dixie will know that they are providing reliable services to their customers; however, if it is negative, they will take the necessary measures to ensure that your grievances are handled promptly and appropriately.
Winn-Dixie is an American supermarket chain headquartered in Florida, and is a daughter company of Southeastern Grocers, the 5th largest supermarket chain in the U.S. based on the number of stores. Established in 1925, the company operates 394 in-store pharmacies and 664 grocery stores throughout the 5 southeastern states of Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia, and Alabama.
How to Enter the Winn-Dixie Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid Winn-Dixie receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
Enter By Online:
- Enter the survey site at www.winn-dixiesurvey.com.
- Pick a language, i.e., English or Spanish.
- Enter the 18-digit code printed on your Winn-Dixie receipt and click start to proceed.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your most recent visit to a Winn-Dixie store.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Fill out your contact information, i.e., your name, phone number, and email address, and click next to submit the survey.
- Winn-Dixie Website: https://www.winndixie.com/
- Winn-Dixie Weekly Ad: https://www.winndixie.com/weeklyad