The Z Customer Satisfaction Survey is incredibly important for the company. It allows them to see where they stand in terms of public appreciation. They also get to learn about their strengths and weaknesses directly from their customers. These are vital when making business decision moving forward.
You also get the chance to win $500 worth of fuel. The prize draw is held every week. All you really need to enter is a survey code from your receipt and a few minutes to answer the questions. They can be found online through this link: www.tellz.co.nz.
About Z Energy
This fuel distributor is one of the largest of its kind in New Zealand. It was founded back in 1911 in Auckland as Shell NZ Ltd. It was renamed as Greenstone Energy after Shell’s exit from the distribution market in 2010. This was rebranded as Z Energy in 2011.
There are more than 300 locations across the country. Aside from providing fuel, the service stations are also offering retail items in their stores. These include food and drinks for motorist who are looking for nourishment on the go.
How to Complete the Z Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A web-enabled device like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A survey entry code.
- Go to the survey site at www.tellz.co.nz.
- The welcome page will tell you about the weekly prize draw for a $500 Z gift card. Those who complete the survey will be eligible.
- Enter the survey entry code from your receipt. Click “START”.
- Select the time of your visit from the options presented. Pick your method of payment.
- Tell them whether you bought fuel and items in the store.
- Indicate whether you visited the bathroom.
- You will be presented with a series statements. Select your level of agreement with each of them. For instance, would you agree that the bathroom was clean and well-maintained?
- Indicate whether you used your Fly Buys card.
- Assess you overall satisfaction with the visit to a Z station, the likelihood that you’ll recommend it to a friend, and the status of brand in your list of preferences.
- Write down your suggestions on how the station could be further improved.
- Identify products that you would like to see on the shelves.
- Provide your personal contact details.
- Z Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://z.co.nz/tell-z-survey/
- Z Energy Website: https://z.co.nz/