The Quaker Steak and Lube Guest Satisfaction Survey is a tool that can help the company to know if they are making enough efforts to satisfy each and every one of their guests. It is a quick survey that will only take a few minutes of your time. With those few minutes, you can share all the details about your visit to the restaurant from the moment you first stepped in, to the moment you left. You will get to be completely honest with the company, and then the company just may implement some changes based on your responses.
By taking a few minutes to visit www.thelubesurvey.com and complete the survey, you are opting to make a difference in the future of the restaurant. The information that you share may end up changing a menu item, hours of operation, merchandising schematics or something different. You can think of yourself as doing a great justice to yourself and other consumers just by getting involved in the survey. The few minutes that you spend on it can change many lives. You will also receive a nice little incentive for your participation in it.
About Quaker Steak and Lube
Quaker Steak and Lube got its ironic name from the Quaker State motor oil product. The business opened its doors to the community in 1974. Ever since that precious moment, people have been visiting the restaurant to have items such as hamburgers, ribs, chicken, salads, soups and a myriad of hand-crafted sodas.
The most popular items that the restaurant offers are the chicken wings with the variety of delicious sauces. The chain has about 50 locations in various areas in the United States, and its headquarters is located in Sharon, Pennsylvania.
How to Enter the Quaker Steak and Lube Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A device that has access to the Internet.
- The receipt from your visit to the location.
- Clear understanding of the English language.
- Visit www.thelubesurvey.com.
- Answer the questions about the time of your visit and the location at which you had your experience.
- Start the survey. The survey is a simple “yes or no” survey for the most part. The rest of it has to do with you rating the experiences that you had in each part of the process. You will most likely finish it within five to 10 minutes.
- When you are done with the survey, you will receive an incentive as a thank you for participating in the survey.
- At that point, you are totally covered. The establishment will know your feelings, and you will know that you can enjoy your incentive.
- Quaker Steak and Lube Website: http://thelube.com/