The Rec Room Customer Satisfaction Survey is important for a business that is just getting off the ground. If you have visited them recently, then think about participating to help them learn and get better.
The short survey will take just a few minutes to finish and receive a $10 Game Tag with purchase of an entrée on your next visit. The link to the site can be found down below. Use the access code in your receipt to get in.
Therecroomfeedback.com Survey Details
|The Rec Room Customer Satisfaction Survey
|Survey Official Website
|18 Years and Over
|Receive a $10 Game Tag
|One per person per receipt
About The Rec Room
This is an entertainment chain that was established in 2015 by Cineplex. It is billed as a direct competitor to Dave & Buster’s in that there are multiple areas and activities for guests. There’s a restaurant, bar, arcade, auditorium, and recreational gaming areas. It’s a response to the streaming phenomenon and the recognition that cinema’s future is uncertain.
The bet is that while people might prefer watching movies at home, they can still do plenty of things outside with their friends and family. The Rec Room offers them plenty of options for having wholesome fun. There are a few branches right now but more can be built within the next few years.
How to Enter The Rec Room Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to spare.
- A computer or smartphone for browsing.
- A receipt from The Rec Room.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.therecroomfeedback.com.
- On the welcome page, you will have to enter a few key details from your receipt including the 17-digit survey code, the date, and the time. A handy sample image shows where each can be found.
- Confirm that you visited the location pointed to by the access code.
- You will be presented with a list of departments within the establishment. Check all of the areas that you were able to visit in this instance.
- Give your general assessment of the experience from high satisfied to the exact opposite.
- Give your more surgical assessment of individual elements of the experience such as the prices of goods, the availability of products, the ease of moving around, the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the establishment, and so on.
- Estimate the likelihood that you’ll come back in the near future and encourage others to do so.
- Mention any problems encountered and provide details so that the management can intervene.
- Provide suggestions and comments from the experience.
- Indicate your frequency of visit to the establishment.
- Enter your contact details to receive a discount.
- The Rec Room Website: http://www.therecroom.com/