The Torrid customer satisfaction survey is designed to help you share your shopping experience with the Torrid team. This survey provides Torrid’s consumers with an easy channel to be heard so that the brand can better improve your future experiences as a customer in their stores. This guest survey can be found at www.torrid.com/survey and it takes only a couple minutes out of your day to complete.
Torrid’s commitment to taking constructive criticism and positive reinforcement to heart is just one of the many reasons that the brand has become one of the most recognizable labels for young women today. The dedicated team at Torrid is always eager to hear what you have to say so that they can make their retail stores and their products even more suited to your stylish, modern lifestyle.
Torrid is a retail chain that focuses on plus sized women’s clothing, gifts and accessories. Torrid was formerly owned by Hot Topic, a popular store that strays from mainstream fashion ideas, putting a focus on rock and underground culture. The first Torrid was opened in 2001 in Brea, California.
As of 2016, the chain has more than 400 stores throughout 36 American states and a select number of stores in Canada. One thing that has made Torrid just as successful as its mother-brand Hot Topic is how closely the company follows fashion trends and customer feedback, taking advantage of direct communication with its audience.
How to Complete the Torrid Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A working internet or mobile data connection.
- Your Torrid purchase receipt.
- A couple minutes to complete the Torrid customer satisfaction survey.
- Get your Torrid receipt ready.
- Go to www.torrid.com/survey.
- Select the language that you wish to take the survey in. The only options available at the time of this article are English and Spanish.
- Enter the date of your Torrid purchase.
- Enter the receipt code located on your register receipt.
- Enter your age. You must be at least 13 to take the survey.
- Type the characters that you see in the text box to verify that you are a real person and not a bot.
- Answer the remaining questions that will be specific to your visit and purchase.
- Do not forget to submit your work.
- Torrid Official Site: http://www.torrid.com/