Take the Tropical Smoothie Café Guest Satisfaction Survey if you have tried to dine in this restaurant. Your inputs will be incredibly useful to the management in planning their market strategy and fixing emerging issues. Let them know what they need to through this vital channel.
You will only need a few minutes to finish it. Be sure to keep your receipt handy as you will need it to access the survey questions. You may choose either English or Spanish as the language depending on your comfort level. The link to the site is provided below.
Tsclistens.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||Tropical Smoothie Café Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||https://www.tsclistens.com/|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Over|
|Survey Reward||Get a $1.99 Off Smoothie!|
|Entry Limit||One per person per receipt|
|Receipt Expiry||3 Days|
About Tropical Smoothie Café
This restaurant franchise did start out selling smoothies but it has since expanded its menu to include wraps, salads, sandwiches, bowls, and flat breads. There are over 500 branches across the US. The first shop opened in 1993 while the first franchise was launched in 1997. The corporate headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
To position itself as a healthy alternative, the restaurant began to offer a vegan meat substitute made of soy, fibers, flours, and pea protein. It’s called Beyond Meat and has been on the menu since 2013. There are also limited time offerings a few times each year with past examples being spinach wraps, Thai chicken wrap, watermelon smoothie, and sweet chili chicken flatbread.
How to Enter the Tropical Smoothie Café Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of web access like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes of your time to complete the survey.
- Familiarity with the English or Spanish language.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.tsclistens.com.
- On the welcome page, enter a few pieces of information including the store number, the transaction numbers, as well as the date and time of the visit. There is an illustration to show you where to find these items on the receipt.
- Click on the link for Spanish if you prefer to answer the questions in that language.
- Note that there will be a validation code which will be given to you at the end of the survey. Use this to redeem the offer found on the invitation. Write it down on the receipt.
- Rate different aspects of the café including the food, drinks, service and décor.
- Assess the likelihood that you will come back and recommend the place to your friends.
- Suggest possible improvements for the café.
- Rate your overall experience from your latest visit.
- Indicate your age, gender, and other attributes for classification.
- Tropical Smoothie Website: https://www.tropicalsmoothiecafe.com/