Go ahead and join the Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey. This provides the company with the data it needs to steer the stores in the right direction. Frequent shoppers know the business very well so their insights are highly prized. If you have a few minutes to spare, consider using it to complete the form.
The questions are simple and easy to answer. Most of the time, you can just click on options in rapid succession so you can move on to the next pages right away. Do not hesitate to spend more time composing long answers if you feel like it. The survey can be found on www.waitrosecares.com.
This is a supermarket chain in the UK based in Berkshire, England. It is one of the biggest with 350 branches around the country. Although it has a reputation for being upmarket, the prices are actually comparable to other large retailers like Tesco. It was founded over a century ago in 1904 so its roots are deep and the organization is highly respected. The company even has a royal warrant to supply wine and groceries to the Queen herself.
One of the things that separate this from other stores is that employees are considered as partners and co-owners of the business. They receive benefits in keeping with this title such as bonuses, discount cards, membership to country clubs, and many more. The store has a 5.1% share of the food market, 18% share of the organic food segment, and 10% share of the fish market.
How to Participate in the Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey
What You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A web-enabled device such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- 18-yrs of age or older and UK residency for prize eligibility.
- Go to the survey site at www.waitrosecares.com.
- Select whether you are providing feedback after shopping at a store or after using the Delivery or Click & Collect Service.
- Indicate whether you are under 18 years of age or not and go to the next page.
- Type the location of the store and select the date & time of your visit.
- Select all of the activities that you did in the branch such as shop, buy lunch, buy drinks, get a gift, and so on.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the experience.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the likelihood that you will recommend the store to your friends.
- Write about the most memorable thing about your visit.
- Give suggestions on how the service could be improved.
- Rate various elements of the visit including product availability and checkout counter speed.
- Rate your interactions with the staff.
- Provide details about your shopping for that day including payment method and amount spent.
- Give a commendation if you feel that a staff member deserves it.
- Indicate your gender and age range.
- Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: http://public.edigitalresearch.com/fs/fs/FSM-vi42-321024825/f/FSF-vi42-580661420/waitrose-prize-draw-terms-and-conditions.html
- Waitrose Official Website: http://www.waitrose.com/