The Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey has simple questions, which relate to the customer experience, service delivery, and overall satisfaction with the Walgreens experience. Its purpose is to gauge how pleased or displeased customers are. The company knows the value of a happy customer. Happy customers make repeat purchases, are less likely to defect, and have a higher lifetime value. However, unhappy customers are more likely to defect and end up telling other people about their terrible experience.
Feedback from this survey will give the company the opportunity to identify problem areas, which will help them to fix the problems. It will give the company an opportunity to follow up and turn unhappy customers into advocates. Additionally, this survey is accessible across all mobile, tablet and web devices. The end goal of the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey is to get actionable customer feedback the company can use to improve the overall customer experience.
Walgreenslistens.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||https://www.walgreenslistens.com/|
|Survey Prize||Win $3,000|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||3 days from receipt date|
|Survey Limit||One per person per receipt|
Walgreens, also called the Walgreen Company, is a large drug retailing chain headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois. Founded in 1901, it operated more than 8,200 stores across the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. In 2014, it purchased the remaining 55 percent of Alliance Boots, a Switzerland-based company, to form a worldwide business.
When the two companies merged, a new company called Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed. The company provides access to services and consumer goods, plus pharmacy, health and wellness services, and photo studio.
How to Enter the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access.
- A valid receipt from Walgreens with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Be a legal U.S. resident aged 18 years or older to enter the sweepstakes.
Enter By Online:
- Enter the survey site at www.walgreenslistens.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the survey number and password printed on your receipt.
- Click ‘take survey’ to begin.
- The survey should take approximately 8 minutes to complete.
- Upon completion, you will have the opportunity to enter the customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes.
- Think about your most recent Walgreens experience and answer all questions based only on your experience at the store where you received your receipt.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- To enter the monthly sweepstakes, you need to provide your name, phone number, and address so the company may contact you if you are a winner.
- Submit the survey.
For taking the time to complete this simple survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $3,000, awarded in the form of a check. This survey is a valuable tool for the company, helping it gain a better understanding of your needs and concerns.
- Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?s2=5c345175-0dbf-43c5-8855-a1d149edcbc6-c1&v=0&type=0&t=csatSweepstakesRulesEnglish
- Walgreens Website: http://www.walgreens.com/
SALLY RAIBOURN says
I would like to recommend the pharmacist Jessica and the techs at Wallgreens in New Caney Texas. They are so friendly, helpful and so patient. Such a pleasure dealing with them
Tina Carhart says
Would like to complement Photo Lab employee Beth at store #07496, 2940 S.McCall Rd., Englewood
, Fl. She is friendly , pleasant, and so knowledgeable . She helped me accomplish my task, with Great outcome of my photos..
She is a Big asset to the store.
Michael R. Elmore says
Much thanks for the help given me by Kathy at #15974. She provided great service!
joyce mosesian says
I am always in Walgreens in Fresno, Calif on Blsckstone and First Streets. Clint and Tom helped me so much
with the announcements for my grandsons graduation party. I could not have done it without them. Kind and
patient with me the whole time. And, then there is Melanie…she is extra special with her personality and care
with the customers. I feel like family when I am in the store.
Rebecca Heppard says
I would like to tell you how nice and helpful Heronne , the pharmacist at the Walgreens at 1515 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304. She is so quick and efficiient and has helped me out allot as I am disabled and she always is concerned with how I am doing. A great employee of Walgreens! Thank you Heronne and God Bless You.
juanita flores says
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SELINA AND ALL THE CREW OF WALGREENS IN BAY CITY TEXAS 77414 STORE#09440 FOR ALL THE GREAT HELP AND WONDERFUL SERVICE THAT I RECEIVE,EACH TIME I AM THERE, THE CREW GONES ALL THE WAY TO HELP EACH CUSTOMER IT WOULD TO BE HONOR TO HAVE THIS STORE BE ACKNOWLEDGE FOR THEIR HARD WORK AND THEIR DEVOTIN FOR THE BEST SERVICE FOR ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS.
Elburn J. Walters says
I wish to thank the Pharmacy employees Dr. Valencia and Jessie for the help they gave. They were very professional and the service was 100% Customer Service. Those two people make Walgreens a better place to do business. I was there for my Pneumonia, Flu and Shingles Vaccine shots! Both employee’s were very informative. Thank You Walgreens.
I will be back…Elburn J. Walters H-281-540-2044