In 1976, an independent survey was carried out and the founder of KFC Mr. Harland also known as Colonel was named the 2nd most recognizable celebrity in the world. KFC UK came up with an online customer satisfaction survey to ensure that the quality of food and service offered was being maintained.
Customers are required to give an honest opinion and rating on the overall satisfaction with the services offered. Customers who engage in the survey get a validation code to redeem the offer on next visit.
YourKFC.co.uk Survey Details
|KFC UK Guest Experience Survey
|Survey Official Website
|Get 15% OFF
|3 days from receipt date
|One per person per receipt
About KFC UK
Mr. Harland, who started a restaurant in Kentucky serving southern style chicken, initially founded KFC in the early 1930s. He perfected a blend of herbs and spices to his recipe which became a success.
With time, a network of franchises grew across the USA. The first UK restaurant was opened in 1965 and now has over 860 outlets all over the United Kingdom.
How to Enter the KFC UK Guest Experience Survey
You will need:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt with a survey invitation.
- Be able to read and understand English.
Enter By Online:
- Enter the link www.yourkfc.co.uk into your browser and enter.
- Once in the site, you will be required to enter information from your KFC receipt with details such as the store number, date of purchase, time and the order number. Then click start.
- From here, you will be asked to rate your satisfaction experience on how you found the service, if the order was available and taken right and such.
- They will also require information on your type of visit. Whether it was a drive through or catering.
- Then give personal contact details.
- Submit the survey and get validation code.
Enter By Online Video:
Taking the survey helps KFC to continue giving quality food and services to its customers as it has over the decades. KFC is committed to high animal welfare standards, as well as supporting the Irish and UK farming industries. The restaurant chain follows sustainable and responsible sourcing practices, purchasing from over 500 UK poultry farms. In its endeavor to serving the best dishes and offering outstanding customer service, KFC UK needs your candid feedback, whether positive or negative.
- KFC UK Website: https://www.kfc.co.uk/