The Zales Outlet Guest Experience Survey, powered by the Service Management Group, is a great way of letting the company your thoughts and opinions regarding your shopping experiences at Zales Outlet. Customer surveys are designed to analyze shopper’s satisfaction and in which areas the business can improve or change to increase that satisfaction rate. The survey is available at www.zalesoutletsurvey.com and only takes a few minutes of your time.
Satisfaction surveys are an important tool for businesses. A good business knows they need happy customers if they want to stick around. Hearing feedback directly from their own consumers allows them to identify aspects of their business they must change in order to maintain or improve their customer satisfaction rating. Your feedback has the potential to shape any future changes Zales Outlet decided to implement. They need to know in which areas you approve of their company, such as how they run their business, if you are happy with what the products they offer or if you feel you are getting good value for your money. Likewise, they need to know if you are not happy with those same things.
About Zales Outlet
Zales Outlet is a division of Zales, which is a subsidiary of Signet Jewelers. Zales first opened their doors in Wichita, Kansas in 1924 and has since gone through many changes of ownership. Signet Jewelers agreed to buy the Zales Corporation in February 2014 and remains the current owners today. Zales is headquartered in Irving, Texas. To date, there are 130 Zales Outlets found throughout the United States, primarily in shopping malls.
Zales Outlet specializes in selling their products at a discounted price. The products they offer range from specialty watches to standard rings and fine jewelry. However, Zales Outlets are different from regular Zales stores as they dedicate a section of their store to previously-owned items, discontinued styles and close-out merchandise deals. Shoppers can buy their products in-store or online.
How to Participate in the Zales Outlet Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- Internet access.
- Three to five minutes.
- Ability to read English or Spanish.
- Your most recent Zales Outlet receipt.
- Access the survey by visiting www.zalesoutletsurvey.com.
- Choose your preferred language, either English or Spanish.
- To start the survey, input the entry number found on the last line of your Zales Outlet receipt.
– Click “Start” to proceed.
- With your most recent Zales Outlet shopping experience in mind, answer all questions as candidly as possible.
- Enter any additional thoughts or feedback you would like Zales Outlet to know.
- Fill out your personal information if applicable.
- Write down the validation code to take advantage of a special reward for completing the survey.
- Zales Official Site: http://www.zales.com/