Z’Tejas Customer Experience Survey, powered by ReadSurvey, is meant to gauge customer’s disapproval or approval of Z’Tejas products and customer service. The survey can be found at www.ztejassurvey.com, and it’s meant to identify potential advocates for Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill as well as disgruntled customers. Your feedback can be incredibly helpful.
First, depending on how you rate the meal you had, ambiance and customer service, the survey can help bring changes in the restaurant. This is because Z’Tejas staff will work tirelessly to improve your customer experience. Secondly, the feedback you provide will help the management to identify potential pitfalls that may hamper the brand’s growth and profitability. The main objective, however, is to improve customer experience.
About Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill
Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill is owned by Cornbread Ventures, LP. The restaurant chain was started by restaurateurs with over 25 years of industry experience. This is one of the main drivers of their success. Currently, there are eight Z’Tejas outlets in the country. Five of these outlets are in Arizona while the other three are in Austin, TX. The first Z’Tejas restaurant was opened on the historic 6th Street Austin, TX.
The owners have assembled a team of culinary and hospitality experts to ensure that customers have a great experience at the restaurant. Some of the specials you can find include; Fajutas, street tacos and crispy salmon among others. Each of the eight outlets also hosts birthday parties and anniversaries among other special functions.
How to Participate in the Z’Tejas Customer Experience Survey
What You’ll Need:
- A valid receipt with a 3-digit code and an invite to take the survey.
- An internet-enabled device, such as a smartphone, tablet or laptop computer.
- An understanding of the English or Spanish language.
- A few minutes of your time to answer a few questions about your customer experience.
- Enter the Z’Tejas Customer Experience Survey at www.ztejassurvey.com.
- Once you have landed on the survey page, enter the 3-digit code on your receipt and click next.
- Enter your check ID, date and time of your visit; all these details are on your receipt.
- Give appropriate ratings on overall satisfaction, seating comfort, quality of meal you had, cleanliness of the restaurant, time it took the staff to serve you and the overall value of your dining experience.
- Answer candidly based on the experience you had at the restaurant.
- Leave your phone number or email and name at the end of the survey if you would like your concerns addressed directly by the manager.
- Write the redemption code on your receipt and hand it over to the cashier on your next visit, which must be within 30 days.
- Z’Tejas Home Page: http://ztejas.com/